Most Popular New Year's Resolutions

I was making my own New Year's resolution (nah, I won't be publishing them here :P) when I came across USA.gov's post about what citizens of the United States of America want to change about themselves each year. Read on and find out if your own New Year's resolution make to the top 10 list :)

1. Drink Less Alcohol


2. Eat Healthy Food

3. Get a Better Education

4. Get a Better Job

5. Get Fit

6. Lose Weight

7. Manage Debt

8. Manage Stress

9. Quit Smoking


10. Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle


I think I need to add number 6 to my own list. I feel like I'm getting heavier each day and still I keep putting off buying that treadmill!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Get Free Facebook Likes, Twitter Followers, Youtube Views, Linkedin Shares, Re-Tweets, And Google +1

http://socialmedianetworkexchange.com
Anonymous said…
Remarkable! Its really remarkable article, I have got much clear idea on the
topic of from this article.

my page :: bathroom in northern virginia

Popular posts from this blog

SSS Salary Loan Online Application

Just a Quick Post!

Ben Pei’s No Brainer Blog Contest