My Financial Goals for 2011

Send This Graphic To Your Friends! Click Here to Play.


Before the whole world will officially say goodbye to 2010, let me post my financial goals for the next year. Hopefully 2011 will be much brighter and more prosperous for all of us. So, here goes - 

  • invest in stock market with Bro. Bo Sanchez
  • continue to do peso cost averaging to all my mutual funds investments (will also do this for stocks)
  • get a life insurance or at least a medical insurance
  • increase my emergency fund and continue to put it in TDs at FICCO
  • increase my equity at FICCO
  • open accounts at citiseconline for my kids
  • educate my family about finances and how to save and invest for the future
  • continue to be a blessing to others...
Advance Happy New Year, Everyone!

Comments

Wrinkle Cream said…
Hopefully 2011 will be much brighter and more prosperous for all of us.
Anonymous said…
buy valium valium effects 10mg - canine valium anxiety

Popular posts from this blog

SSS Salary Loan Online Application

Just a Quick Post!

Ben Pei’s No Brainer Blog Contest